- The Cherub swapping his feet round like this at tap and telling me that his other foot was now his left foot.
- The Climber practising his joke-telling skills in the back of the car:
Why did the Dinosaur cross the road? He didn't, roads weren't invented when dinosaurs were alive
Because this inspired the Cherub to tell his own made-up joke:
"Why did the sheep cross the road? - Baaaaa."
I think he's a surrealist.
- Hearing that I am going to get to see a Comedy Festival Show after all - my friend Astrid has scored us freebies to see the delicious Adam Hills on Sunday night! Which is the last night of the Fest, so you can see why I thought I wasn't going to end up seeing anything this year (most unusual for me) and am now happy to get a reprieve....
- Nell suddenly getting worried that the rash of hippies and greenies cleaning their houses with vinegar and bicarbonate of soda might cause a vinegar shortage.
This is Nell & Cherub with her New Toy, the Badge-Maker. You remember how I offered prizes for this post? Guess what the prizes were.
There was another envelope for Soozii but the pic is on Nell's camera not mine. Also, H&B was not a prize-winner as such, hers were just a thankyou because she'd sent me a little prez.
- Knowing that New Tricks is back on air tonight.