Thursday, May 20, 2010

Granny Goodness

I'm a big admirer of the work of both Victoria Mason and Kirsty from Kootoyoo, and was watching with delight when they collaborated on this teeny granny square necklace.

victoria mason granny square necklace

So I was very excited when they announced they were giving it away and over the moon when I found out I was the lucky winner.

victoria mason granny square necklace3074

Thank you so much Kirsty and Victoria for your talent and generosity! To see more of Victoria's gorgeous jewellery (who wouldn't want a ring with a Nice biscuit on it, hmm?) go here.

17 comments:

  1. Victoria's stuff is wonderful, I've a beautiful purple ring made by her. I must wear that more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that was the giveaway of the century, and it looks even better hanging.... gorgeous (and jealous)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, I've been waiting for you to post about this - It could not have gone to a better purple-loving tap-dancer !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stomper! Get ye to the nearest Tattslotto outlet INSTANT-LIKE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have green eyes naturally, but they're glowing with envy right now! Lucky you, i think that necklace is just the sweetest thing. I'll bet you'll wear it with pride. Granny power! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow that is really gorgeous!
    Lady luck smiling on you, nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow - congratulations :) glad it went to an uber nice person

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are just stunning there, C!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man! That is the funkiest granny square EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic. And gorgeous - you're very lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look lovely wearing that necklace, you lucky duck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just gorgeous. Lucky, lucky you.
    You really should learn how to crochet now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it - it looks fantastic on you

    ReplyDelete

Don't let the cat get your tongue.