Wednesday, May 16, 2007

You guys!!

I am feeling better today. In fact I am fine. And although this is partly due to the fact that the toilet is now cleaned, and the anaesthetic has left my system, it is also largely because of the kind & supportive words from you lovely people. And for this I say thanks.

And I also say sorry for having such a wobbly. Honestly if this is the worst thing that is happening in my life (I'm about to have a birthday party, for fuck's sake) then really what AM I complaining about?

Panic attacks suck.

But! it does make me want to give blogging a big round of applause.

Because there I was, stuck at home with a semi-clean bathroom, in a complete state, tears pouring down my face, and in desperation I sent a cry for help into cyber-space - and got answers and hugs and kisses and all sorts. Even a speech! Which is pretty cool when you think about it.

Cyber party at my blog in about 3 weeks time, okay? You're all invited.

This was waiting for me when I got home from tap last night.

5 comments:

  1. ooowwwwhhhh!! that's gorgeous, I think he's a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look what happens when I go AWOL for a day or two.

    And all this time I have been rather upset that I won't be able to see this fabulous party of yours; the dancing, the laughter etc etc

    All those you ask I am SURE will attend your party with bells on - or maybe with some dancing shoes on at least.

    Life with young kids moves so very fast so I know where you are at - you blink and another whole chunk of time has gone, well, somewhere. But you are fine, you are great (and no skin elasticity or pore problems to boot!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it great when they go and make it all worthwhile? Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's part of the reason I blog too. Sometimes you [me] can feel a bit cut off from the world [the joy of domesticia] and maybe it's not possible [bad time] to call a friend, but you can hop on line and 'Bob's your uncle.'
    Cheers
    p.s. loved the coloured type- clever blogger award

    ReplyDelete

Don't let the cat get your tongue.