Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Advent Activity Day 14

DSC_5516

DSC_5512

In the short amount of time between school ending and then leaving to go to swimming lessons, the boys rustled up their Christmas creations. Climber put a lot of thought into how to make a good Lego star for the top of his tree. As for Cherub's creation, I don't want any Northern hemisphere readers to be fooled by it. It may look like a Lego snowball, but Melbourne children have no real association between Christmas and snow. It's a bauble for hanging on a Christmas tree. I might even try running a thread through it. Oh look, I just did ....


DSC_5517

4 comments:

  1. I love the gifts strewn casually around the base of Climber's tree. My Pete would be proud of Cherub's careful monotone block selection. He always told my kids, "You can't use a blue block on a white roof."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't lego wonderful, and that's such a doable advent activity and it uses stuff you already have - we might have to copy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm enjoying your advent activities so much! And ... kind of wishing my kids weren't too old for this sort of thing. (Don't tell anyone I said that. I have a reputation to protect.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't Lego's the best!!! Super cute Lego tree ornament!! Lego's are such a big deal in the house, too!!

    Be sure & pick up your "Blog of Substance Award" at

    www.bundlesofblossoms.blogspot.com

    Congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't let the cat get your tongue.