Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Christmas Tap Concert

100_1625

It's been another wonderful year of tap with the Kids' Classes, and today we capped it off with our end of year Christmas Party and Concert. It is a low fuss affair by dance school concert standards, but I think many families actually prefer this.

This year, in rather ambitious fashion, I tried a joint routine with my four classes. The first time they ever did it all together was today's performance, so you'll see the first 2 classes become adorably confused when I switch my focus from them to the next class. But we made it through! More photos here.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! How cute! I don't know how you do it. I'd *never* have the patience to work with that many small fry...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are truly wonderful Carostomp! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stomper i think you are even cuter than the kids with your polka dots and plaits.
    Loved seeing this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet. I love the little girl in the first group... so enthusiastic! I wish you could teach my two!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done all of you! Fancy your boys being so big that they are in the last two lines!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are pretty awesome - how do you do it? I can see your boys have a lot of talent - must take after you.

    ReplyDelete

Don't let the cat get your tongue.